- Peatlands – the jewels in Scotland’s crown March 9, 2023
- Happy World Seagrass Day from Scotland! March 1, 2023
- Wild Boars of Gaelic Legend February 24, 2023
- Tuirc nan Sgeulachdan air Aghaidh na Tìre February 24, 2023
- South on the right hand February 22, 2023
Tag Archives: woodland understorey
Where have all the flowers gone?
Kate Holl, our woodland advisor, searches for the answer by exploring woodland in our neighbouring countries through a Churchill Fellowship. My Churchill Fellowship really began back in 2012 in this little bit of woodland on the Isle of Mull deer-fenced … Continue reading
Posted in woodlands Tagged biodiversity, overgrazing, regeneration, Scottish Natural Heritage, wildflowers, woodland understorey, woodlands Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.