- Peatlands – the jewels in Scotland’s crown March 9, 2023
- Happy World Seagrass Day from Scotland! March 1, 2023
- Wild Boars of Gaelic Legend February 24, 2023
- Tuirc nan Sgeulachdan air Aghaidh na Tìre February 24, 2023
- South on the right hand February 22, 2023
Tag Archives: partnership working
Remarkable achievements at Ben and Glen Nevis
Over the last five years, the Nevis Landscape Partnership has achieved what it says on the side of its bus – carried out a programme of 19 projects, with tremendous volunteer support. This £3.4 million scheme has had a tangible … Continue reading
Posted in Access, citizen science, Community engagement, conservation, Diversity, Ecology, Flowers, Lichens, mosses, paths, plants, Projects, Scottish Natural Heritage, SNH, survey, Trail, Uncategorized, Visitor centre, Volunteering, wild flowers, wild land Tagged Ben Nevis, Glen Nevis, mountain habitats, mountain species, mountains, NatureScot, Nevis Landscape Partnership, partnership working, SNH, volunteers, wild flowers Leave a comment
Heading for the hills ?
Taking a walk in the Scottish hills is one of life’s great pleasures for many of us. But we’d like to give you a friendly reminder that with the some of the best public access laws in the world in … Continue reading
You must be logged in to post a comment.