- Peatlands – the jewels in Scotland’s crown March 9, 2023
- Happy World Seagrass Day from Scotland! March 1, 2023
- Wild Boars of Gaelic Legend February 24, 2023
- Tuirc nan Sgeulachdan air Aghaidh na Tìre February 24, 2023
- South on the right hand February 22, 2023
Tag Archives: damselflies
Ponds for all!
Man-made mini-wetlands across Scotland provide oases for a wide range of wildlife in urban areas. To mark World Biodiversity Day, David O’ Brien from our Biodiversity team took a stroll around his nearest SuDS pond to see what he could … Continue reading
Posted in amphibians, biodiversity, Flood management, Flowers, gardens, Insects, Orchids, Sustainable Drainage Systems, Uncategorized, urban nature, wild flowers Tagged biodiversity, damselflies, marsh marigolds, NatureScot, Orchids, ponds, Scotland, Scottish Natural Heritage, SNH, SuDS, urban nature, World Biodiversity Day Leave a comment
Working on a Dragonfly Hotspot
Do you know how to tell the difference between a dragonfly and a damselfly? Read on for the answer as Marijke Leith, a student placement at our Tentsmuir National Nature Reserve, tells us what it’s like to work on a Dragonfly … Continue reading
You must be logged in to post a comment.