- Peatlands – the jewels in Scotland’s crown March 9, 2023
- Happy World Seagrass Day from Scotland! March 1, 2023
- Wild Boars of Gaelic Legend February 24, 2023
- Tuirc nan Sgeulachdan air Aghaidh na Tìre February 24, 2023
- South on the right hand February 22, 2023
Tag Archives: catchment hydrology
Farewell to a Master – restoring ecosystems, and with high hopes for Arsenal!
Professor Tim Burt, Master of Hatfield College and Professor of Geography, Durham University, ‘retired’ on 31 August. Two friends, Professors Alan Werritty and Des Thompson, reflect on some of Tim’s work and influence on ecosystem restoration and management, so important … Continue reading